A Girl, two bunnies and a room full of yarn

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The start of my knitting blog

So today, work was really slow so as usual I was perusing through all of my crafty links. I looked at many knitting blogs and became really inspired to create one of my own. I've kind of been including my knitting stuff in with my regular blog, but I think it should have it's own space. Then other knitters interested in knitting blogs can find my site without having to wade through all of my normal rantings of the day. Now it's just a matter of putting in the work to get it exactly the way I want to. I don't really want to put in too much time right now, I'd much rather be actually working on my knitting. In fact, I think this is where I'll leave off today. I've created the blog and an entry, good enough for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home