A Girl, two bunnies and a room full of yarn

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics and DPNs

Ok so i started my armwarmers during the opening ceremonies, and I realized just how much I hate Double pointed needles. I hate them so much, having to move stitches from needle to needle and dropping stitches because they slip off the ends of the needles. So frustrating. Well I've got a couple of inches done and i've spent quite a bit of time on them. Here I was thinking this was going to be such a simple project and actually feeling kind of guilty about not choosing a more challengeing project, but I'm almost certain now that i'll really have to work my butt off to complete these on time. Okay back to knitting and the olympics, in the middle of the blizzard so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home