A Girl, two bunnies and a room full of yarn

Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The End is quickly approaching

I'm getting worried now...I'm not even done one armwarmer yet and there are only 4 days left of the olympics...so unless I take a day out of work or stay up all night saturday knitting I don't think I'm going to finish. I'm going to stop at Michaels' tonight to see if I can get myself some better dpns or teeny tiny circular needles. I am close to being done one armwarmer, I finally finished the pattern rows so now I just have to do the ribbing and work up the thumb hole and it's done. And then to do the next one...oh it's so painful to think about. I have to go shopping tonight so that takes some time away and then tommorrow night i have a vet appointment. Friday night I think I'm going out with my roomies to the 3rd year vet student shindig. That leaves me very little time to be working my ass off on these stupid armwarmers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home